TUTORIAL: CROSS-HATCHING FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION



Hello My Loves!

I love using the cross-hatching method to apply my foundation when I'm looking for a full coverage flawless face. Have you ever tried this technique? Let me know if you've ever tried this or if you do try it for the first time please let me know how it works out for you in the comments below! Xo

List Of Products Used:

Skincare:
+Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Moisture Cream
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Makeup:
Primer
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick 5.75 Golden Honey
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Cool Tan
CHANEL concealer 40
E.L.F. Mist & Set Spray
CHANEL loose translucent powder 40 Dore
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Guerlain 03 Terracotta Bronzer

Brows:
+NYX Cosmetics Brow Powder
Clear Brow Gel
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Honey





Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia 


The name of the app that I used to edit my Instagram video is called VIBBIDI. They reached out to me to try out and review their new app before it was launched so I've been playing around with it for some time now & I really, really love it! You can download it from the app store  & check them out here: http://vibbidi.com/ +Team VIBBIDI

Comments