My Top 5 Beauty All-Stars Of 2015

Hi Beauties!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Today I'm going to share with you my Beauty MVP's of 2015!



+NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer $29
This concealer definitely deserves a post on it's own, and if you've been following me for a while I'm sure I've mentioned this concealer on numerous occasions in the past. I use the shade Biscuit - this shade is described as "a medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones" on Sephora.com.
The shade selection is so amazing, I come across a lot of different skin tones- and I believe it is safe to say Nars has them covered pretty impressively. The way the product melts down onto your skin and gives off a soft, airbrushed and illuminated finish it's really just an all around brilliant formulation! I stopped counting how many I've gone through so far!
To touch it reminds me of the soft luxurious feel of my Chanel gel-based Correcteur Concealer.  

+MAC Cosmetics Lady Danger Lipstick $17
Lady Danger is a "vivid bright coral-red with a matte finish" and was my most worn lip of 2015! I think this shade brightens up my complexion really nicely and it's so perfect to pair with my favorite "bronzer in the crease and winged liner" look that I always have going on!



Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush $89.50

I received this brush as gratis from Clinique when I used to work for Bobbi Brown. (The two companies actually teamed up to produce this brush!) The green bristles are meant for the t-zone area and the white for your cheeks. My skin feel refreshed every time I use it, and it's perfect for travel! I went away for 17 days earlier this year and didn't remember to bring the charger- it held up for my entire trip and I didn't need to charge it until some time after I returned!
I have always believed in face brushes! I purchased my first one back in 2011 and it hasn't left my regimen since! Blogged about it here New Face Routine | 2011


+MAC Cosmetics Carbon Eye Shadow $16
I've been using Carbon for years now, I always repurchase it- my favorite way to use this shadow is as a "setter" I set my winged liner (usually when I use gel first) and my waterline with Carbon. I find this step to be crucial when doing makeup for a client because I like to provide my clients with long-wear makeup applications. With this step, their liner is sure not to budge! Not saying you can't use any black e/s for this step; Carbon has just been my go to for the past couple of years and 2015 being no exception! 

 +Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Skin Foundation Stick $44



In this formula I am shade 5.75 Golden Honey. This foundation matches my skin perfectly! I used to use the shade 5 Honey before Golden Honey was born. This has been my go-to foundation of choice this past year as I've repurchased numerous times!

While Bobbi Brown was in the midst of reformulating her then "Foundation Stick" I was attending school at her Soho Education Studio; myself and a couple of other girls in the class were used to test a couple of the new shades out on our skin! It was such an amazing experience to actually be apart of the process! I give a review on this foundation in my Step By Step: How To Apply Your Face Makeup Like A Pro + My Face Favorites Video.

That is my line up for 2015; what were some of your Beauty MVP's last year? Please share in the comments below! Xo


Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia 




"Beauty Begins The Moment You Decide To Be Yourself."



Comments

  1. I really wana try the nars concealer ,.it sounds amazong xx

    LAURA THINKS ABOUT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! Keep me posted when you do end up trying it Laura!

      Delete
  2. I love Nars creamy radiant concealer, definitely my favourite Nars product ever!

    Shelise xx | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! Thanks for stopping by Shelise! xx

      Delete
  3. Fab Products!
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk
    Ps. Do you wnat to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to pick up the Nars radiant creamy concealer! I really need to get it ASAP.

    A | www.aly-space.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! Xo

      Delete
    2. I have been trying to find a really good red lipstick for tanner skintones. I'll be looking into this mac one now. Looking beautiful hun!

      *New Follower*
      -Shannon ♡
      www.onthelists.com

      Delete
    3. This shade would look gorgeous on you! Glad we are following each other ♡

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of these but they look great! I've heard so much about the Nars concealer!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to check these out! Great post!

    -Kate
    www.katelouise-matthews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment