My Top 5 Beauty All-Stars Of 2015

Hi Beauties!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Today I'm going to share with you my Beauty MVP's of 2015!



+NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer $29
This concealer definitely deserves a post on it's own, and if you've been following me for a while I'm sure I've mentioned this concealer on numerous occasions in the past. I use the shade Biscuit - this shade is described as "a medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones" on Sephora.com.
The shade selection is so amazing, I come across a lot of different skin tones- and I believe it is safe to say Nars has them covered pretty impressively. The way the product melts down onto your skin and gives off a soft, airbrushed and illuminated finish it's really just an all around brilliant formulation! I stopped counting how many I've gone through so far!
To touch it reminds me of the soft luxurious feel of my Chanel gel-based Correcteur Concealer.  

+MAC Cosmetics Lady Danger Lipstick $17
Lady Danger is a "vivid bright coral-red with a matte finish" and was my most worn lip of 2015! I think this shade brightens up my complexion really nicely and it's so perfect to pair with my favorite "bronzer in the crease and winged liner" look that I always have going on!



Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush $89.50

I received this brush as gratis from Clinique when I used to work for Bobbi Brown. (The two companies actually teamed up to produce this brush!) The green bristles are meant for the t-zone area and the white for your cheeks. My skin feel refreshed every time I use it, and it's perfect for travel! I went away for 17 days earlier this year and didn't remember to bring the charger- it held up for my entire trip and I didn't need to charge it until some time after I returned!
I have always believed in face brushes! I purchased my first one back in 2011 and it hasn't left my regimen since! Blogged about it here New Face Routine | 2011


+MAC Cosmetics Carbon Eye Shadow $16
I've been using Carbon for years now, I always repurchase it- my favorite way to use this shadow is as a "setter" I set my winged liner (usually when I use gel first) and my waterline with Carbon. I find this step to be crucial when doing makeup for a client because I like to provide my clients with long-wear makeup applications. With this step, their liner is sure not to budge! Not saying you can't use any black e/s for this step; Carbon has just been my go to for the past couple of years and 2015 being no exception! 

 +Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Skin Foundation Stick $44



In this formula I am shade 5.75 Golden Honey. This foundation matches my skin perfectly! I used to use the shade 5 Honey before Golden Honey was born. This has been my go-to foundation of choice this past year as I've repurchased numerous times!

While Bobbi Brown was in the midst of reformulating her then "Foundation Stick" I was attending school at her Soho Education Studio; myself and a couple of other girls in the class were used to test a couple of the new shades out on our skin! It was such an amazing experience to actually be apart of the process! I give a review on this foundation in my Step By Step: How To Apply Your Face Makeup Like A Pro + My Face Favorites Video.

That is my line up for 2015; what were some of your Beauty MVP's last year? Please share in the comments below! Xo


Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia 




"Beauty Begins The Moment You Decide To Be Yourself."



Popular Posts