Jennifer Lopez Inspired Look!



I had the pleasure of working with such a wonderful young lady yesterday! She even brought in a photograph of the look she was going for! (how great is she?)



She was attending a New Years Eve party so I made sure to focus on contouring & highlighting, without making her look too "made up" Enhancing her natural beauty was my main focus. Bringing more light to her eyes and highlighting her cheek bones set this look over the top for me!




I feel extremely fortunate that my last client of 2010 was such a delight! x♥


The color that I used in her inner corner is called Sin by Urban Decay, I discovered this color in my Naked Palette & it was love at first sight! Guess what... it is sold as a single pot as well!!


“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”

Comments

  1. I love her look! She looks beautiful♥
    Thanks so much for following my blog!! I'm following you too :D

    xoxo
    Ai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww her makeup looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment