Review: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation


$42

This is a glowing, satin-finish foundation. For those that wouldn't even try this because it says "sheer" fear not my beauties... Although it does give light to medium coverage it is buildable! I started using this foundation on clients with dry skin (its made for normal to dry skin types) and noticed the beautiful radiance and nice dewy finish that I absolutely love! It is replete with skincare benefits, has a complexion brightening formula & hydrates the skin!

Not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical trying it out on myself because of my oily t-zones... but decided to give it a shot anyway! It made my skin feel softer and didn't make me look oily at all, I actually felt nice and fresh all day long! (yes, it lasts all day long!) Those with oily skin may want to try the sheer matte formula!

They say if used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture.

What it does:
♥ Minimizes visible discoloration
♥ Brightens and clarifies overall skin tone
♥ Improves skin luminosity and radiance
♥ Hydrates for softer and smoother skin
♥ Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.

Fun Facts:
♥ A pump is now available for $6
♥ My shade is Tahoe!
♥ Use an HD powder to set if you must.. never a mineralized powder, it will take away from the captivating finish of the foundation and give a cakey look!



Let me know about your experience with the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation!

xx

Comments