Strobing With A Splash Of Red | Long-Wear Makeup ♥


Model: Mercedes Gonzalez

Mercedes is a Model and a student at The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City. For an evening out and tons of cameras flashing- I provided this Long-Wear Classic Makeup Look for her.


Foundation - Bobbi Brown 4.5 Warm Natural (long-wear mixed with skin)

Highlight/Strobe - Laura Mercier Bonne Minne Palette (Cream)
MAC Soft & Gentle

Lip - MAC Ruby Woo

Lashes - Ardell Double-Up

Pro Tip: By applying a cream highlighter before your powder highlighter it adds to the intensity and longevity of your highlight/strobe. 



My favorite product to use for this is the Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Palette. It comes with a champagne as well as a golden cream highlight- The product goes onto the skin like butter. It also comes with two blush shades and a bronzer- while I do utilize the entire palette I favor the champagne highlighter the most!

Check out how I under-paint and apply my makeup using this palette in my very first YouTube video here as well as my face favorites | how to apply and blend face makeup like a pro video here (comment & subscribe while you're there please)



When I attended an exclusive Laura Mercier Training in Soho, NYC the trainer (Global Makeup Artist Jeffery Tasker) told us that this palette was inspired by Sarah Jessica Parker!  If you're interested in seeing photos from my training; I blogged about it here

What are some of your tips for a long-wear makeup look? Comment below 




P.S. 100% OF THE PROFITS FROM THE SALE OF THE LAURA MERCIER BONNE MINE PALETTE GO TO THE LAURA MERCIER OVARIAN CANCER FUND. WWW.LMOCF.ORG











"Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it's on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion all that. On the other end, you've got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration."



Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia 



Comments