U P D A T E S

Hello Beauties,

It's been a month since my last post; so here's what's been going on...

Firstly, I'm excited that November is only one day away {HAPPY HALLOWEEN if you celebrate)

 








Car Accident

                                 

I was in a car accident  a couple of days after I got back from Jamaica and that really messed up a lot for me! It is really difficult for me to stand through an entire makeover without a lot of back pain, especially when I have to bend! My Flawless Face Workshop had to be rescheduled because of this :( I will keep you guys updated on the newly scheduled class date.

YouTube

 
So, I have 77 followers now on my YouTube channel which I'm really happy about :) I know that I may sound like a broken record.... BUT I need to have a minimum of 100 subscribers in order to have a custom URL so if you aren't subscribed to my YouTube channel please do so! All you need is a gmail account to subscribe to a YouTube channel- which a lot of people don't know, they think you need to create a separate YouTube account. If you enjoy my videos and wanna see more go subscribe- it helps me out a great deal! 

I am in the works of editing a video on my trip to Jamaica for a destination wedding that I did! Grab a snack and be comfy for this one guys! 

Can't wait to get back into the groove of things and start doing my makeup again! I've just been in so much pain! My birthday is on November 6th so look forward to my B'day look coming up soon!!

Can you believe how fast this year went by?? I have grown so much this year & can't wait for 2016!



What have you been up to this past month? Leave me a comment & let me know! Xo


YOUTUBE BEAUTY BY RHENICIA

FACEBOOK BEAUTY BY RHENICIA

BLOG BEAUTY BY RHENICIA

TWITTER @BEAUTYRHENICIA

BLOGLOVIN' BEAUTY BY RHENICIA

SNAPCHAT BeautByRhenicia (not beauty)

 


Comments

  1. Sounds like you're having a really great year so far! well done on the youtube followers, it's a great achievement xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment