BEAUTY TIP I SWEAR BY : MILK OF MAGNESIA | HYPERHYDROSIS

I was asked to be a guest blogger on thejaclynbaker.com for a series called "Beauty Tip I Swear By" here is my entry:

  you can click here for the featured blog entry:  http://thejaclynbaker.com/2015/09/24/beauty-tip-i-swear-by-milk-of-magnesia/

Beauty Tip I Swear By:
MILK OF MAGNESIA!


The beauty tip that I swear by is using Milk Of Magnesia! I have hyperhidrosis; which makes me sweat excessively on my hands as well as my upper lip! (very embarrassing) As a Makeup Artist it is a challenging at times... but as a makeup wearer.... it's just flat out difficult!

I pour milk of magnesia into a tiny spray bottle and spray it either onto my hands or a foundation brush and spread it all over my face and let it dry (a really thin layer) then I apply my foundation & other products. This helps my makeup last so much longer- especially in the areas that matter the most (my upper lip!)

For those with oily skin this is a great trick, also for bridal makeup!

I'm kinda just "coming out" about my "sweating problem" I love to network and work with new people! Thanks for reaching out to me +Jaclyn Baker Xo!

YouTube - Beauty By Rhenicia

Blog - Beauty By Rhenicia

Instagram - @BeautyByRhenicia

Facebook - Beauty By Rhenicia

Twitter - @BeautyRhenicia

Bloglovin' - Beauty By Rhenicia

Snapchat - BeautByRhenicia






Comments