EASY CUT CREASE EYESHADOW + MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!


Hey Guys!

This was the very first YouTube video that I posted a couple of weeks ago! I spent hours upon hours practicing, filming myself, editing, researching, etc. I am so excited to share all of my ideas with the world! YouTube is the perfect platform for that. I enjoy every single aspect of making a video, teaching myself has given me an even deeper passion and appreciation for this craft.

Please go over to my channel & subscribe- help me get to 100 so that I can choose my custom url <3

Thank you for being a part of my journey! xo



"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."

YOUTUBE CHANNEL - click here
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN' - click here


Comments

  1. Great tutorial! You look absolutely flawless!! I've always wondered how girls get such a flawless look.. (I have no experience with using makeup, unfortunately..)

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment