KIM KARDASHIAN BLONDE LOB BOMBSHELL INSPIRED HAIR

Thank you all who participated in voting for my new Summer 2015 Hairstyle!

I went with the Kim Kardashian Blonde Lob Bombshell look!


Lob - A Long Bob.

t literally took me 3 days to get my hair done, and I still haven't worn it pin straight yet- which I'm most excited for! For those of you that don't know; my mom owns a beauty salon & she is my hairstylist! (I used to work there- I'll share my makeup journey with you guys in a future post!) In a nutshell- I get done in between her paying customers lol.

I took the #dontjudgemechallenge on Instagram and reveled my new color! (When ya done reading if you are on a mobile device scroll all the way to the bottom and click  Web Version... that way you can view the video! 

For this look I changed up the classic black smokey eye a bit. I added a rich chocolate brown to the center and smoked out both corners with black. I also lined my bottom lash line along with waterline with brown instead of black which really pulled this look together giving it a very warm feel. I used a golden highlighter - I think that was the icing on the cake! There is a video of me creating this look on my Instagram as well ☕



Thank you for following along on my journey.... Every day I am taking steps to becoming better!


Instagram : @beautybyrhenicia - click here
Tweet Me: @beautyrhenicia - click here
Bloglovin': BeautyByRhenicia - click here


Comments

  1. Yaayy..love the new look hun!

    Btw, I just followed you on Bloglovin and Twitter :)

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jhem! xo I'm already following you on Bloglovin' gonna look you up on twitter right now!

      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment