Beauty Tag!




What's your favorite makeup look?
Once it's fresh & clean, I love it!

What part of your body do you love?
I love my lips! :*

Who is your beauty icon?
I'm inspired by many celebrities. Lately most of my looks are inspired by Stacey Dash.




What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
False Lashes.

How do you look after your skin?
I use Boscia's Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil or Fresh's Soy Face Cleanser. Exfoliate twice a week with AmorePacific's Enzyme Peel. Boscia's Balancing Facial Tonic. Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Eye cream. Bosica's Oil-Free Daily Hydration (a.m) AmorePacific Rejuvenating Crème (pm) Laura Mercier's Mineral Primer (to lock in all of my skincare) Once I'm outdoors I keep my Peter Thomas Roth's Oil-Free SPF 30 mineral powder in my purse. (Sounds like a lot, but it's really not lol ..my skin will thank me 20 yrs. from now!)

What is your signature scent?
I love the original Juicy Couture. (I wear other scents sometimes too) I always layer my fragrances though. As soon as I get out of the shower I spray Pink Sugar all over, then after I'm dressed I'll put on Juicy or whatever fragrance I choose for that day. (I get compliments all the time when I'm wearing this combo!)



What are your hair care secrets?
I am 2 years natural.. free of color, relaxer & extensions! I honestly need some hair care secrets because at times I just feel like getting a relaxer & making my life a thousand times easier! I love wearing my hair straight even though it's naturally very curly so my flat iron is my bff! ♥

How do you pamper yourself?
By using Ole Henriksen's African Red Tea Exotic Body Scrub & a nice detox mask! I feel renewed after that kindof a combo! (I'm such a girl!)

What is your beauty pet peeve?
Can't stand messy makeup! If your going to do it, do it right!

What would your desert island must haves be?
My family!



Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Oozz Confidence!


If you are reading this... TAG you're it! Send a link to your post so I can read it!


“To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.”



Comments

  1. beautiful daahhhlingggg!!! I'm totally with you, Stacey Dash looks amazing, especially considering she's well in her 40's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh... I absolutely want to do this.

    Love your answers btw.


    Love,
    Camie

    http://lovecamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty face!
    i followed back.. let's keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are so fly! I love the blog & your work. Keep it up!

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your pics!
    you can find me at
    http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/

    and now on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainingLights-ES/231614813529670

    hope to see you there!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the best under-eye concealer for circles and puffiness?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment