Carol's Daughter Event!



I had a blast last night! Here are a couple of the photos that I was able to capture!


That's right, I've got Victoria Secret Angel Selita Ebanks posing for me! Isn't she fab!?







Don't know who this is, but she looked pretty cool holding that clipboard.. like she was someones assistant or a pr girl... so I snapped the shot hehe





Tried to catch Mary J. Blige walking in... (those that follow me on twitter have already seen this one)


Before taking this pic Cassie turned to me and said, "Mmm, you smell good! What are you wearing?" "I said, "Thanks, it's pink sugar!" Then Selita said, "Wow, you do smell good!" Right after the pic the beautiful Solange Knowles asked me to smell, and said "Wow, that does smell nice!"













I was not disappointed at all. I had so much fun at this event! It all went down at Sephora on 34th Street NYC! They made me feel very exclusive by providing me with a wristband in order to enter the 2nd floor of the store. I was able to rub elbows with some amazing celebs! It was a very classy atmosphere and the champagne that was being passed around just added that little something extra.



I was there no longer than 10 minutes! No, I wasn't rushed out.. but as soon as I seen Adrienne Balion sneaking away (alone) I took that opportunity to go ahead and follow her out lol!

I caught up with her outside and that's when we started chatting...



When I told her that I left the event to come outside and talk with her she offered to give me her wristband! (my wristband didn't allow re-entry) What a sweetheart! I declined the offer, I felt like I got everything that I wanted out of the experience & it was time for me to go home. I was tired!
 

See a pic of Adrienne & I here

Pedestrians started realizing who she was and kept stopping to ask for pics, so she told me that she had to go, but reassured me she'd check out my blog! While parting ways I noticed a Bentley pull up behind the Escalade Mary J. Blige arrived in. Let's see who comes out of this car, it was P.Diddy's mom Janice Combs!

She looked great!



"It's a beautiful place and everyone here is knowledgeable about nature and filled with passion."



Comments

  1. You look beautiful! Looks like u had a great time. Don't forget the little people lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. little people? lol susie I could and never would forget about you! you had more confidence in me than most and played a big part in getting me on the right track.

    can't thank you enough!

    p.s. when are we going to moca???

    ReplyDelete
  3. cassie is gorgeous! you got such great pics!

    http://samanthaevers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found this nice blog, now following! maybe follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes they're beautiful, but you fit right in :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaww, thx for all of the kind comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice photos thanks for sharing!

    I heard today that Sephora is now doing same day delivery in NYC too.

    Natalie
    http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I just saw your comment! You actually inspire me to start my own blog. I've been thinking about it but don't know what I would blog about.

    P.S. We can go to Moca whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment