New Face Routine | 2011



My skin feels & looks super bright and radiant! I can't tell what it is that's making my face feel & look so great because I changed a number of things in my daily routine!

Here's what I'm doing that's new/different than before:

❧ Using a face complexion brush!

I'd normally just use a rag on my face.. I think this face brush is the best 5 bucks I've spent in a very long time!

❧ New face wash! Of course with my new face brush I had to try out a new cleanser.. I'm now using Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam.

This product claims to boost clarity and luminosity & it is 100% true in my case! Every time I use this cleanser I feel like a candle was lit inside of me {yup, that's how bright & radiant my skin looks!}

❧Airbrushing my foundation! Yes I purchased a TEMPTU!
I seriously can't feel anything when I'm wearing this foundation! Whether I'm applying it with minimal coverage (tinted moisturizer) or full coverage it feels the same way. Very light weight! Like I'm not wearing anything at all! I've never noticed how heavy traditional foundation feels until I started using this airbrushing system! It contains a smoothing complex to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, color correcting pigments to camouflage imperfections, and moisturizers to help hydrate the skin!

Maybe it's a combination of everything, or it's just one thing who knows... never-the-less I'm really loving my new routine! I'm going to do an in depth review on each product in the near future!



“Skin care is like dieting. You have to invest time and effort. There is no instant miracle cure.”


Comments

  1. That is my all time favorite cleanser!! It has made my skin look so beautiful!
    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love foaming cleansers! It's just an added bonus that it also brightens!

    thanks for the comment bambi!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment