January Favorites!


These are the things that I am in love with at the moment.. The things that I've used the most & adored for this past month.

Anastasia's Brow Express ($38) on sale 50% off!
I'm not featuring the entire kit as one of my favorites for the month I'm featuring the brush that came with it! I looove this Anastasia brow brush so much better than any brow brush that I've ever used before!

*I figured I'd let you guys know about the entire kit though since it's only 19 bucks right now and you get a lot of brow essentials in here!
Comes with four perfect brow stencils, two brow powders (blonde or brunette) to custom blend the most natural brow color, an angled brush, cream highlighter, and a brow wax cream!*


Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Exotic Body Scrub ($65)
It's a sugar based body scrub made with African Tea. It's designed to slough off dull, lackluster skin. Gently exfoliates providing skin-restoring essential fatty acids that promote radiant, healthy results.

Suggested Usage
-Massage onto wet skin with firm, circular motions.
-After rinsing and towel drying, follow with African Red Tea Self Heating Body Soufflé.


I love this body scrub because it feels so gentle and leaves my skin feeling super moisturized! I can't stand the feel of lotion! (in the winter my skin is drier so its hard avoiding lotion) After using this scrub my skin feels sooo moisturized I literally don't even need to lotion my skin afterwards! It feels that soft and smooth! The smell is to die for! I love it! It says to use it 2-3 times a week... I wish that I could use it everyday! If you wanna go all out try follow with African Red Tea Self Heating Body Soufflé!

Here's how Sephora describes it
Experience Ole Henriksen's signature Red Tea body treatment at home with this spa-inspired collection that nourishes your skin from head to toe. The rejuvenating powers of African Red Tea are Ole's secret to beautiful skin thanks to the tea's skin-strengthening minerals and free-radical-fighting antioxidants that help slow down the signs of aging.


Please treat yourself and give this stuff a try! You really won't regret it! oh, it's natural too! so if you have sensitive skin this is a-ok!


Lancome ÉCLAT MIRACLE ($37)
If you're into the dewy finish (like me) you will be in unconditional love with this product! & It doesnt feel heavy, which I love*

It can be worn:

♥ mixed in with your foundation. (just a drop) for a dewy, glowing finish.

♥ on top of foundation as a highlighter. (my favorite way to wear it)

♥ alone. for a nice glowing, awake look.



How it works:

It acts as a liquid mirror, scattering at the surface of the skin to produce a continuous illuminating effect making every complexion light up with utter perfection.

A good highlighter is important to have! If you don't like liquid highlighters NARS has a really good one called Albatross which is a sheer light golden sheen. I reflects light nicely and can be used to set a liquid highlighter as well!

Last but certainly not least..........

Living Proof No Frizz Restyling Spray ($24)
This has to be like the best product ever invented for hair EVER! I no longer relax my hair so to get it straight it's a process! I have naturally curly hair. I wear it straight... a lot!

Once it's curly, it's curly! It's not gonna get straightened until I wash, blow dry and flat iron!

How it works:

♥ Spray it onto your DRY hair until it's damp.

♥ Comb it through to make sure the product is evenly coating your hair.

♥ Activate by the heat of a blow dryer or flat iron or work through hair with fingers to refresh and renew style


It is seriously insane how straight my hair got and literally NO FRIZZ! It's made with this breakthrough humidity-blocking technology called PolyfluoroEster. It controls the frizz and protects your hair against the humidity!

That's my favs for January.. what were some of your favorite products? I'd love to hear!


“I'd love to go out with you, but my favorite commercial is on TV.”



Comments

  1. never tried any of these but i do love the dewy look so i might have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about the brow kit sale. Do you like the stencils in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stencils especially since they are so easy to use & clean.

    Petite Arch – Recommended for small facial features
    Slim High Arch – Recommended for brows in training, growth challenged, thin or sparse brows
    Medium Arch – Recommended for brows with a softer arch that naturally creates less space between the bottom of the brow and the top of the eye
    High Arch – Recommended for brows with a higher arch that naturally creates more space between the bottom of the brow and the top of the eye
    Full Arch – Recommended for the fullest shape and larger facial features

    the description says it comes with 4 but.. mine came with those 5 lol! that alone is a $20 value so it majorly worth it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment