Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation


Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation: $42 Size: 1 oz

Talk about smart technology! The Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation is formulated with chameleon pigments. Which means that it has color-match technology so it adjusts to your perfect shade.

How it works: It goes on white then adjusts to your natural skintone.

What else it does: Nourishes and balances the skin.
Provides age-defying undetectable coverage.

It's a serum so it suspends over fine lines and wrinkles to smooth and correct visible signs of aging. Organic Argan Oil infused formula strengthens and balances your skin while keeping oily areas shine-free, and dry spots naturally moisturized for totally flawless, younger looking skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan
*If you weren't aware, Josie Maran is a natural brand*


My Experience:
It comes in light/medium & medium/dark. It is sold exclusively at Sephora, but when I went to purchase the light/medium shade was the only one available. (as a tester as well) I tried it on the back of my hand (I didn't use the brush.. I actually didnt even notice the brush for sale so I just rubbed it in with my fingers.) The light/medium is going to be too light for me, so I'm excited for the medium/dark to become available for me to try!

Oh, as for coverage.. from the looks of it I'd say it would give a sheer light to medium coverage. It wasn't my shade, but for some reason looked like it had some orange color in it.


“When you look closely people are so strange & so complicated that they're actually beautiful.”

Comments