Glitter Is A Girl's Best Friend ♥







♥ benefit creaseless cream shadow in tidal rave {muted teal with gold shimmer} base
♥ too faced glamour dust in blue angel {pale blue with opalescent glitter} & glampire {plum brown with pale blue glitter} lid
♥ urban decay gunmetal crease
♥ urban decay virgin brow bone
♥ urban decay sidecar & gunmetal lower lash line
♥ urban decay 24/7 glide-on pencil in zero waterline


“Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is.”


Comments

  1. You are right! I love glitterz too! Recently I got a nailpolish with extra-glittezzz :)

    Following you :)
    http://discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Your makeup is Lovely! Oh and yeah, I love glitters too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this look is awesome! I'm gonna try it out.

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment