I'm Cheating On MAC!



I've been married and faithful to MAC since the day that I've started wearing make-up. I started off with the pressed studio fix powder, then graduated to the liquid studio fix foundation.

I never felt unhappy with it because it was all that I really knew. I found as the day would go on my t-zones would get oily, so I started using a mineralized powder over that area to try and keep it under control for as long as possible. Which worked for a while... but I still needed to have blotting paper handy!

I finally gave in to trying a different foundation.



I chose to go with Make Up Forever because they have a wide variety of shades. (It's kinda hard for a woman of color to find their perfect shade) That's why most of us feel we don't have any other options, other than MAC. (Well, that's what I felt at least haha) I have no problem mixing colors to get my match... but buying two foundations at a time is just not cool! I wanted to find a foundation that came in my skin tone AND that agreed with my skin!

So, how was my experience with the Make Up Forever foundation!? One word, AMAZING! I used the HD formula & NO SHINE! No Oil! It still gave me the look that I love, minus the oily t-zone! Not to mention, the foundation didn't start changing color as the day went on. I find that when I wear my MAC foundation it starts looking darker after a while... not with MUFE :)

Sry MAC, I'm moving on... I will visit you for my eyeshadow fix every now and then, and maybe a few glosses and a couple of blushes but as for foundation... WE ARE DONE! XO





P.S. I am still madly in love with MAC Cosmetics, What works for me may not work for you, this is just what is working for me (at the moment) Hey, maybe my face was just trying to tell me that it needed a change! I will keep you all posted if any changes occur, if I fall out of love with my new foundation yaddda yadda... SMOOCHES! X♥

Comments

Post a Comment