Step By Step: How To Apply And Blend Face Makeup + My Face Favorites!


This video was published on my YouTube Channel on August 7, 2015.


 
HI EVERYONE!!

I worked sooo hard on this video for you guys!! I really hope that you enjoy it and even learn something new!

The technique that I used in this video was not taught to me!

I use both hands to do makeup (and everything else for that matter) so I would switch hands while blending eye as well as face makeup... To speed up my makeup applications I started holding a brush in each hand- Then I started noticing the difference it made using two separate brushes to blend out my face makeup and the difference it made with each product vs the brush being used. That's when I came up with this technique!

This is not the only way (technique) that I use to apply and blend face makeup, because of all the nice comments that I received on my last video about my blending technique it inspired me to talk you guys through step by step on what I did!
I'd love to see you guys try this out! If you do not own the same exact brushes you can try to dupe them for similar ones that you already have!


LIST OF PRODUCTS USED:

CONCEALER :
❣ CHANEL correcteur long-lasting concealer - 40 Beige Santal $42
❣ LA GIRL pro conceal hd concealer - Cool Tan $2.99


FOUNDATION :
❣ BOBBI BROWN skin foundation stick - 5.75 Golden Honey $44 


CONTOUR :
❣ LA GIRL pro conceal hd concealer - Espresso $2.99


BLUSH/HIGHLIGHTER CREAM :
❣ LAURA MERCIER Bonne Mine palette - light pink blush & lightest highlighter
$48


POWDER HIGHLIGHTER :
❣ BOBBI BROWN - limited edition highlighter - Bronze Glow $45 (I read on temptalia.com that Urban Decay Gilded is the most similar dupe- because it may be hard to get your hands on this product!)
SETTING POWDER:
PIXI BY PETRA - translucent powder (used to bake highlighted areas and mattify lipstick
CHANEL - translucent 40 Dore setting powder everywhere else



BRUSHES :
❣ SEPHORA PRO AIRBRUSH CONCEALER BRUSH $24
❣ SEPHORA PRO VISIONARY MODELING FOUNDATIN BRUSH $34
❣ COVER FX CREAM FOUNDATION BRUSH $38
❣ SEPHORA I.T. ANGELED SYNTHETIC BLUSH BRUSH $35
❣ DIANE SPONGE WAND $1.99 (love this sponge on a wand- just discovered it a couple of months ago!)


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN' - I NEED SOME BEAUTY/FASHION ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW LEAVE YOUR LINKS IN THE COMMENTS! Click here

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM Daily Posts of all things beauty related along with 15 sec. beauty videos!! Click here

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER not gonna lie; I'm the worse tweeter! help me get better!!!
Click here

PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!! I HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE VIDEO ON THERE GUYS!!!! GO CHECK IT OUT! Xo Click here

SNAPCHAT: BEAUTBYRHENICIA (NOT BEAUTY) Snapchat is so much fun for me!


"When we lose the right to be different; we lose the privilege to be free."

Comments

  1. Great tutorial! You have great skin and look nice with and without makeup!!

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ������ i love your work, you make me want to wear make up everyday and every hour of my life. Eventhough i am not a make up person seen your work make me want to learn how to put it on and do it everyday. ��������you are beautiful. Love your video

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment