Tips & Tricks: Solve Your Bra-Blems!

Hello my beauties!


I am always on the search for a good bra, I've been through every bra mishap that you could possible think of- from side boob, to strap falling down all the time, to strap cutting off my circulation! 


+ThirdLove shared this guide with me and of course the good person that I am; I'm sharing it with you guys!! 









Now, if you are always on the hunt for a GOOD bra, like myself (I have 2 that I'm in love with at the moment... the rest; eh) Check out their site, they bring innovation to the way that I'm used to shopping for a bra!

They offer :
  • 100% fit guarantee on all of their bras.
  • AA-F (DDD), including signature 1/2 cup sizes.

I went on and immediately was drawn to the section that was marked "Breast Shape Dictionary" because I wanted to see what my breast shape was named of course.... ding, ding, ding... found it! Under your breast shape there is a tab that says, "Shop Your Collection"

In the "Shop Your Collection" tab there were a generous amount of different bra selections, from lace, to strapless- needless to say I was very pleased with the site and my overall shopping experience.

The prices ranged from $49-$64 for the bras that I was peaking through. You guys should definitely  go check it out yourselves!

Click here to go straight to the breast shape dictionary!!



"Friends are like bras; close to your heart and there for support."



Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia 



Comments

  1. Thanks Angela; definitely take a browse through their site- it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting post, put a bra in a good way is not as simple as we can immagine :-)
    Anyway I'm your new follower 182, please follow me back :-*

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as simple as we all thought right lol - Thanks for following, I will do the same! Xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Going through their site was a lot of fun indeed! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. This is very interesting! thanks for sharing!! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment