So Much Going On: Updates!


First FAST UPDATE:
Okay, So I completed 6 days of my water fast. On the 6th day I went to work for CHANEL as a freelance artist for one of their counters. It was the launch of the fall collection & if you know me, you know that fall makeup is my all time FAVORITE! I was super excited to be called in for the job, and I already had in the back of my mind.... "you better eat something!" but I didn't want to stop fasting and I wasn't hungry AT ALL!


Here's a snapshot of my Instagram Post- Isn't this collection
 beautiful!!!!????!
Long story short around 3 o'clock I started feeling extremely dizzy and my vision began getting blurry so I took a break and drank some soup to break my fast. I know that the only reason why I started feeling like that is simply because I wasn't drinking enough water! When I keep drinking it keeps me hydrated and I don't feel weak, but downside is I have to use the bathroom like every 20-25 minutes! I can't keep leaving while I'm working so I just drank about 8 ounces of water before I left home and took a couple of sips of my water at work and totally forgot about it! Another thing- I can't drink warm water... I just don't like the taste, my water has to be cold so once my water bottle got warm I thought I would be fine by lunch time to buy a new bottle but uhhh yea, didn't turn out so. I did gain a lot of spiritual clarity while fasting & learned the difference between when I'm hungry or when I'm just thirsty!

 

Pic that I snapped of the counter with my iPhone 6 - I used VSCOcam to edit.
 


YOUTUBE UPDATE!!!!
I now have a YouTube Channel guys!!!!!!! I'm sooo sooo excited about that! I feel like this update deserves its own post- that's how important this step was for me! Check out my very first video by clicking here PLEASE PLEASE give it a thumbs up, comment & let me know that you stopped by from my blog & don't forget to subscribe ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

FACEBOOK UPDATE!!!!!
Just posted an exclusive video just for Facebook up on my beauty page! Please go check it out & let me know what you think... I did my FIRST voiceover & I was soooo nervous! hahaha Click here to open up a new window and view!


LIFE UPDATE!
I'm keeping busy by teaching myself how to edit & learn more about that kind of stuff. If I had to name 2 things that I've always been into since a child it's film making and teaching. Growing up as a little girl I always told my mom that I wanted to be a teacher.... I would write on her walls with chalk and pretend to be teaching a class! Whenever we'd go anywhere since about 8 years old I've always been the photographer/videographer! I was always the person recording everything! They used to call me the camera lady! hahaha! Until this day; when we go out my mom, my aunt, - everyone close to me always wants ME to take their picture! I've never realized what a connection I had with photography and editing until recently when I started to make my makeup videos. I've been taking personal videos of vacations, bdays, (personal stuff) & I'd edit and send to all of my friends and family! They would always tell me what a great job I've done & I would never look at it as "work" just a hobby. Fasting helped me put a lot of things into perspective! (in a nutshell) What else.... I haven't been including post about parenting/lifestyle & that's what I started this blog about so I'll be incorporating more lifestyle posts; strictly just for my blog!
Here are a few pics of my baby girl & I this past week at the park! I can't believe when I started this blog she was about a year old and I was giving out pregnancy survival tips! Now she's  going on 6 years old and about to be in the 1st grade!!!!!!


Kissy Face!

She loves to watch the ducks!
 We have been going to the park to feed them all summer!

I was trying to smile with my eyes; she was trying to finish her slushy!


 
 Love you guys & thanks so much for taking the time out to read ☕.



"No matter how careful I am, there's going to be the sense that I missed something, the collapsed feeling under my skin that I didn't experience it all. There's that fallen heart feeling that I rushed right through the moments where I should've been paying attention. Well, I'm getting used to that feeling. This is all practice. None of this matters. I'm just warming up."