So Much Going On: Updates!


First FAST UPDATE:
Okay, So I completed 6 days of my water fast. On the 6th day I went to work for CHANEL as a freelance artist for one of their counters. It was the launch of the fall collection & if you know me, you know that fall makeup is my all time FAVORITE! I was super excited to be called in for the job, and I already had in the back of my mind.... "you better eat something!" but I didn't want to stop fasting and I wasn't hungry AT ALL!


Here's a snapshot of my Instagram Post- Isn't this collection
 beautiful!!!!????!
Long story short around 3 o'clock I started feeling extremely dizzy and my vision began getting blurry so I took a break and drank some soup to break my fast. I know that the only reason why I started feeling like that is simply because I wasn't drinking enough water! When I keep drinking it keeps me hydrated and I don't feel weak, but downside is I have to use the bathroom like every 20-25 minutes! I can't keep leaving while I'm working so I just drank about 8 ounces of water before I left home and took a couple of sips of my water at work and totally forgot about it! Another thing- I can't drink warm water... I just don't like the taste, my water has to be cold so once my water bottle got warm I thought I would be fine by lunch time to buy a new bottle but uhhh yea, didn't turn out so. I did gain a lot of spiritual clarity while fasting & learned the difference between when I'm hungry or when I'm just thirsty!

 

Pic that I snapped of the counter with my iPhone 6 - I used VSCOcam to edit.
 


YOUTUBE UPDATE!!!!
I now have a YouTube Channel guys!!!!!!! I'm sooo sooo excited about that! I feel like this update deserves its own post- that's how important this step was for me! Check out my very first video by clicking here PLEASE PLEASE give it a thumbs up, comment & let me know that you stopped by from my blog & don't forget to subscribe ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

FACEBOOK UPDATE!!!!!
Just posted an exclusive video just for Facebook up on my beauty page! Please go check it out & let me know what you think... I did my FIRST voiceover & I was soooo nervous! hahaha Click here to open up a new window and view!


LIFE UPDATE!
I'm keeping busy by teaching myself how to edit & learn more about that kind of stuff. If I had to name 2 things that I've always been into since a child it's film making and teaching. Growing up as a little girl I always told my mom that I wanted to be a teacher.... I would write on her walls with chalk and pretend to be teaching a class! Whenever we'd go anywhere since about 8 years old I've always been the photographer/videographer! I was always the person recording everything! They used to call me the camera lady! hahaha! Until this day; when we go out my mom, my aunt, - everyone close to me always wants ME to take their picture! I've never realized what a connection I had with photography and editing until recently when I started to make my makeup videos. I've been taking personal videos of vacations, bdays, (personal stuff) & I'd edit and send to all of my friends and family! They would always tell me what a great job I've done & I would never look at it as "work" just a hobby. Fasting helped me put a lot of things into perspective! (in a nutshell) What else.... I haven't been including post about parenting/lifestyle & that's what I started this blog about so I'll be incorporating more lifestyle posts; strictly just for my blog!
Here are a few pics of my baby girl & I this past week at the park! I can't believe when I started this blog she was about a year old and I was giving out pregnancy survival tips! Now she's  going on 6 years old and about to be in the 1st grade!!!!!!


Kissy Face!

She loves to watch the ducks!
 We have been going to the park to feed them all summer!

I was trying to smile with my eyes; she was trying to finish her slushy!


 
 Love you guys & thanks so much for taking the time out to read ☕.



"No matter how careful I am, there's going to be the sense that I missed something, the collapsed feeling under my skin that I didn't experience it all. There's that fallen heart feeling that I rushed right through the moments where I should've been paying attention. Well, I'm getting used to that feeling. This is all practice. None of this matters. I'm just warming up."




Comments

  1. You have been seriously busy!!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the job with Chanel is amazing - you go girl & congrats!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Gonna check out your blog for sure

      Delete
  3. Great post! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment