Water Fast : Days 3 & 4

Day 3 was extemely rough. I started to pray and listen to gospel music around mid day and that lasted for about 3 hours. I was very hungry and I know it has a lot to do with me not drinking enough water. (But having to urinate every 20 minutes is not fun)

In leu of the band launches in Trinidad for Carnival 2016 I decided to do a look inspired by one of Tribe's costumes. Figured it would take my mind off food.
Sure enough, it worked. I posted this look up on my personal Facebook page to get the opinions of my friends and family- hands down everyone liked my ombré lip better than my "simple" lip.  


This look definitely challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and I'm really proud of myself! I will keep practicing and I will get better. 

Doing makeup on myself or a client- it's just so relaxing to me and I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love for a living! 

Day 4 my hunger was completely gone; but my cravings were at an all time high. I have been craving a juicy burger fresh off a blazing charcoal grill... mmmmm!! I started to feel really dizzy so I drank some coconut water. That was the most refreshing & invigorating thing my taste buds has ever been through! I felt replenished and ready to go for another 10 days. I really do feel like going a full two weeks would be great for me. I am learning how to listen to my body again, and it feels great.
 
Morning of day 5 - I sooooo wanted to publish this post last night to update you guys on days 3 and 4 but I was up all night chatting with my friend Mercedes! (She's been with me 5 years strong!  Her and her mom are my #1 clients; they became more than that over the years, we're practically family!) I woke up feeling full of energy, I made 20 ounces of water mixed with lemon, lime and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Which is basically the master cleanse minus the maple syrup.
 
Tomorrow I am working for at a beauty counter for a special event and I'm so nervous that I'm going to have to use the bathroom every 20 minutes if I drink too much, but if I don't drink enough I will get really hungry! I'm really nervous about tomorrow. The only time I could remember fasting and feeling perfectly fine was when I did my 3 day water fast with my friend Tasia. It was just so easy... then I think back and put myself back in that place. What made that fast different? I wasn't doing it for weight loss. My mindset and reasoning was totally different. I was doing it with Tasia and her church. Her church was open for 24 hours for 3 days and members were fasting. She told me about it and asked if I'd like to join. At that point I had already done one master cleanse and I felt like 3 days would be fine especially for an opportunity to be apart of such a spiritual experience. Point is, my reasoning was much bigger than weight loss, and that is where I realize my mind needs to stay- on the bigger picture.
 
 
Follow me on Instagram ♥ @beautybyrhenicia or click here
Tweet me @beautyrhenicia or click here 
Like my Facebook page ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CLICK HERE It would mean so much if you guys can take the time out to like my new Facebook page ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ xoxo
 
 
I just want to take a moment and pay respect to Sandra Bland, may she rest in peace. What happened to her was terrible when I saw the video my blood was boiling and tears came to my eyes.
 
 
"For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice - no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service."
 
 

Comments

  1. I LOVE your ombre make up and I'm so proud of you for going strong with your weight loss Rhenicia! Just remember to not fall sick and harm your health doing it, you can do this! :)

    xx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're support means so much!

      Delete
  2. such an amazing one!
    HOpe all is going well, hun :)

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment