Water Fast : Day 2

Day 2 - I woke up this morning with little to no hunger. I did not add any lemons or limes to my water today; just plain ole water. Today was not as easy as yesterday, I need to speed up the process and get my body into ketosis quickly so I will be drinking a laxative tea before bed tonight.

While on the Master Cleanse it requires a laxative tea at night and a salt water flush every morning- I will incorporate the laxative tea to my water fast because I want my cravings and hunger to subside. I really feel like when I drink tea it helps with my hunger.

I was really cranky today and didn't want to be bothered. This is one of those times that I wish I could be totally alone- Just me & the Lord. I prayed more yesterday than I did today, which is another reason why I think I've been feeling really cranky.

 
My bladder is mimicking the time I was in my third trimester of pregnancy. When I need to use the bathroom I need to use the bathroom; there is no holding it. It's after 10pm so 2 more hours until day 3!! My scale stopped working on Sunday (the day before I started my fast) which is probably a good thing because when I fast I tend to weigh myself every time I use the bathroom or every time I look at the scale for that matter. It truly amazes me how it goes down at least 2lbs everyday! I'm not looking for a number on the scale anymore thought; once I am proud of what I see in the mirror and my clothing starts to fit the way I want it to I'm happy.

I'm looking forward to day 3- After day 3 is when the real weight loss starts to kick in. My body will start to survive off of stored fat... isn't that lovely? :) 

I'm calling it a night, going to "enjoy" this cup of tea and pretend that it's a real drink. (like with alcohol) -_-





"If a man has nothing to eat, fasting is the most intelligent thing that he can do"
 

Comments

  1. Forever rooting for you 😘. When u fast and get cranky I read Matthew 6:16-18. It helps me. So excited for your cleanse. We should celebrate when it's over :) . Love you -Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful Tasia! The only other time I've done a water fast was with you; and I found it much easier that time! Thanks for the encouragement babe, I am going to get to reading- you are an amazing friend LOVE YOU MORE! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh very interesting sweetie
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment