Eye Of The Day: Cut Crease Using Tarte True Blood Palette!

 
 
I used my Tarte true blood palette to create this look. I actually won this palette a few years back when I used to work at Sephora and this is the FIRST time that I've ever used it! The pigment is beautiful and I can't wait to create a lot more fun looks with this palette!
It came with an eyeshadow primer, a mascara, and a black eyeliner. Everything was in great condition... (except the mascara which was dry) but who cares! Everything else was like brand new!
I'll post a full review on this palette soon.
 
 
Lashes are Kiss Juicy Volume
Eyeliner MAC Black Track
Brows Bobbi Brown Saddle & Mahogany E/S
 
 
To build the color in my crease I used this Rimmel London eyeliner then applied the green e/s from my Tarte palette. Using the pencil to outline my crease helped make this look a lot more crisp.
 
This pencil also has a smudger on the other end which I absolutely love! I can do a simple wing liner and add this to my bottom lash line and smudge it out... perfect for summer because this is a waterproof pencil & it seriously does not smudge! When working with it on your eyes it's great for eyeliner but if you are going to use it the way I did in order to smudge you have to work quickly; that's why I do one eye at a time because it sets really quickly and won't budge!

 
 
 
Hey! Follow me on Instagram! @BeautyByRhenicia
 
 
If you are on a mobile device check out the web version of my blog so you can see some of my top posts
 
"Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood"