Eye Of The Day: Cut Crease Using Tarte True Blood Palette!

 
 
I used my Tarte true blood palette to create this look. I actually won this palette a few years back when I used to work at Sephora and this is the FIRST time that I've ever used it! The pigment is beautiful and I can't wait to create a lot more fun looks with this palette!
It came with an eyeshadow primer, a mascara, and a black eyeliner. Everything was in great condition... (except the mascara which was dry) but who cares! Everything else was like brand new!
I'll post a full review on this palette soon.
 
 
Lashes are Kiss Juicy Volume
Eyeliner MAC Black Track
Brows Bobbi Brown Saddle & Mahogany E/S
 
 
To build the color in my crease I used this Rimmel London eyeliner then applied the green e/s from my Tarte palette. Using the pencil to outline my crease helped make this look a lot more crisp.
 
This pencil also has a smudger on the other end which I absolutely love! I can do a simple wing liner and add this to my bottom lash line and smudge it out... perfect for summer because this is a waterproof pencil & it seriously does not smudge! When working with it on your eyes it's great for eyeliner but if you are going to use it the way I did in order to smudge you have to work quickly; that's why I do one eye at a time because it sets really quickly and won't budge!

 
 
 
Hey! Follow me on Instagram! @BeautyByRhenicia
 
 
If you are on a mobile device check out the web version of my blog so you can see some of my top posts
 
"Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood"

Comments

  1. Such a pretty palette :D

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so mad at myself for just now starting to use it after so long! Lol

      Thank you for stopping by xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fab palette! I didn't know they did a collab with True Blood!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger BEAUTIFULL said...
      They sure did.. It's sooo pretty- all twilighty and sparkly :) keep a look out for swatches Georgina xo

      Delete
  3. I can never pull off cut crease eye makeup, it just looks funny on me. Maybe because my eyes is small and my eyeshadow application is horrendous. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can create a crease, I am still trying to perfect my cut crease on different eye shapes as well! Practice makes perfect xo

      Thanks for stopping by Shireen... Going over to your blog to take a peak at the new recipe you put up! xo

      Delete
  4. This pallete is really great. Must have

    ReplyDelete
  5. The range of colors in the True Blood palette is really impressive. Pencils with a smudger included make life so much easier. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very lovely palette
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment