Hello Beauties; I'm Back!


{updated my profile pic}


I miss my blog and communicating with you guys so much! I plan on blogging on a more consistent basis from now on! (once again) More personal posts, not the type I've been doing lately. I will be blogging about the same topics - Beauty/Makeup, Lifestyle, & Fashion.

My goal is to have at least 2 posts up a week.

If you have Instagram please follow my new beauty page ♥♥♥ @beautybyrhenicia ♥♥♥
I'm on there everyday❣

So, the first post that I am working on for you guys is a review! I'm really excited to review this product because I swear I couldn't find one review on it AT ALL anywhere online!!!!!




It's the Stellar LED Vari-Zoom Light + Phone Bracket.

 
Why did I purchase this light?
To be able to take better quality makeup photos of myself as well as my clients.
 
After reading the description off of the website (which was all I really had to go off of) I decided for about $60 I'll take my chances and purchase. I really hate making online purchases without reading reviews first. I purchased my temptu airbrushing system when there were little reviews on it online from real people using it as well- but I was really happy that I did! I posted a review on it couple years back- (if you want to read that click here)
 
Here is the description straight from the website that I ordered it from; Stellar Lighting.
 

The Best of Traditional Hollywood Lighting!

The STL-AF5W Vari-Zoom Adjustable-Focus On-Camera LED Light by Stellar Lighting Systems offers the best of traditional Hollywood. This little gem was created dimmable and featuring a Fresnel, which allows you to control the angle of the light. Featuring our Green Technology, this energy saving lighting system is high powered with Cree LEDs, yet highly efficient. You’ll love the dimmer on the light and the 5600k daylight color temperature. Plus, it offers shoe mounts for using additional equipment. Enjoy the simplicity and affordability of the STL-AF5W Vari-Zoom, while benefiting from a quality and professional lighting system.
 
With the STL-AF5W Vari-Zoom, you’ll enjoy:
  • Vari-Zoom adjustable focus LED light
  • Fresnel Lens
  • Capability to switch between hard and soft light and flood and spot light
  • 300 Lumens output
  • Energy efficient
  • 5W LED chip
  • Increase and decrease output for different lighting environments
  • 5600K color temperature
  • Additional shoe mounts
  • Runs of 3 AA batteries
  • Light weight and portable
  • Smart Phone Bracket
The STL-AF5W Vari-Zoom is a true tool for artists as it allows macro work for portraits, while offering all of the features you’d expect from a highly priced studio light. Maintaining the traditional Hollywood design, we created this professional lighting system with the Fresnel lens in front of the light, allowing an easily adjustable output - from flood to spot or hard to soft.



I guess you can call this post a "teaser" lol.... My review will be up later this week.  I will give you guys the full 100 on this light! If you aren't already a follower please don't forget to follow! If you are using a mobile device you need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click 'web version" that way you will be able to visit the web version of my blog and be able to click that follow button

Who is excited for this review & my return?? I love reading your comments... leave them below xo




"An optimist is a person who sees only the lights in the picture, whereas a pessimist sees only the shadows. An idealist, however, is one who sees the lights and the shadows, but in addition sees something else; the possibility of changing the picture, of making lights prevails over the shadows."




Comments

  1. I usually click photographs in daylight and that is all.. It really limits the quality of tthe pics and not to forget i have limited time to click the pics .. which is a pain.. Waiting for your review on this thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natural lighting will always beat artificial lighting, but when we can't have the natural lighting this is a great alternative... check out my review- just posted it!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Great purchase! Cant wait to see the results
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really amazing. Look forward to hear more in detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the results, really interesting post!

    www.-emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment