Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara!


No matter how simple the look, lashes always add that little something extra that I just love.


My lashes are really short (bottom & top) {{I just started on urban decay's lush lash system keep you guys posted on how that goes}} & everyone knows nothing completes a look like loads of mascara!- (or of course in my case false lashes)



Applying mascara to my bottom lash line is probably my least favorite step! Looks great but the problems we go through to get it on & stay nice and clean... smudging, clumpy, & flaking ugh!

There are countless tips and tricks for this annoying yet rewarding step!

Wouldn't you love if you can apply mascara to your bottom lashes without smearing & having to fix mistakes from your big mascara wand?


Clinique launched it's newest mascara last month made just for our bottom lashes!


I've been using this mascara every single day for an entire month and it's one of those items that will be a part of my everyday make-up routine. For days when all I want is mascara on (natural) and for days when I'm wearing the most dramatic look. This mascara's brush was engineered to grasp even the tiniest of bottom lashes, it was formulated to perform smear free!


Pros:

♥ Lasts 24 hours with thermal active long wear formula.

♥ Only $10

♥ Won't smudge, smear or flake off

♥ Waterproof in cold water


Cons:

♥ I'd use this first to comb out my lashes and get them nice and coated, which would just make it easier for me to apply another mascara on top with ease because it's not as black as I'd like. (when necessary)

What else you need to know:

♥ Bottom Lash Mascara is formulated to be removed with warm water. Simply splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) onto lashes, press gently, and mascara comes off with ease.

♥ Comes in black & brown

♥ I use this on my top lashes after applying my regular mascara for a quick touch up.

♥ It's a very convenient size & I'll probably purchase another just to keep one in my bag at all times.






"...almost ready! just have to fill in my brows, and throw on some mascara!"

Comments

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment, it really means a lot to me right now <3 I really loved him. ):
    And I love your tips! You know? I always use first maybellines False lashes ( the purple one ), and then the Colossal volume express. Also for the lower lashes, and that actually works just fine for me xD They may be a bit expensive, but sooo good :}

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for you tips! I'll try itxd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips!!! They are really helpful:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, I think i wanna try this out, cuz its so hard trying to get those bottom lashes♥

    http://veonbeautifuljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment