Versatile Blog Award!

I was awarded the Versatile Blog Award by Candy Apples! ♥ My first Blog Award yaayy!!


Rules are that I have to tell 7 random things about myself.. {there are other rules too.. but umm...yea lol i'm kinda breaking them! check out Candy Apple's blog for the "official" rules ;)}

1. I'm ambidextrous (can do everything with both hands.. including write but I rather my left & while doing make-up I always switch hands)

2. My family is from Trinidad.

3. I am dreadfully afraid of cats!

4. Most of my friends don't know about my blog.

5. My make-up always comes out best when I'm listening to music. (to me at least)

6. I love watching cartoons.

7. I don't like even numbers for some reason.. So say the volume is on 14, I'd have to change it to 13 or 15.

“A beautiful thing is never perfect.”

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your award, hun! My famliy is all the way in Asia! :( Music gives you rhythm so I'm not surprised. I have a pet peeve with numbers too! lol.

    I enjoy the anonymity of not having my friends know about my blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Definely versatile.... the varried intrests you have. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment