The Game: Season 4 Episode 1


Season Premiere of THE GAME last night! So many of my friends are fans of this show! We were gonna have a game party but the weather was horrible here in NYC so we decided to all tune in at our own homes and speak about it over the phone :) Every commercial break my phone was ringing off the hook & we all kept conferencing in other people into the call haha!

I don't know if I'm psychic or what, but everything that I was saying was actually happening... (okay, not everything, but two things though!) Such as, When Melanie found out D.J. wasn't Derwin's baby I said.. watch her friend say that she made a mistake and it really is! So said, so done! I also said, don't do it T.T!! Malik is gonna make a move on your girl! Don't let her drive him home!!! So said, so done!!!!! Maybe it was just me, because whenever I watch a movie or t.v show I always read into things 10x more than the average person! Any little mistake I'm always the one to point it out!

Overall the hour long premiere was great and left a lot of cliff hangers for us. I am beyond excited to see what's going to happen next!

Melanie: Her dressing is on point! She looks great and even took off some weight! She was dead wrong for tricking little d.j into opening his mouth so she can get his DNA! "Say aahhhh" What is wrong with you Med School!?

Kelly: She looks hawt as usual! She cut her hair, she bought herself some designer clothes, she feels liberated! She deserves it. That whole situation with Stacy Dash I was feeling for her, especially that whole courtroom scene!

Malik: Is he on something? Why is he treating T.T like that OMG! Malik, whyyyy????

Seriously, what was up with Tasha & Malik? They didn't even hardly speak. What was that all about?

Sound off people, if you watched last night's episode, I'd love to hear your thoughts! xoxo

7.7 Million viewers! Great job BET, the marketing... REMARKABLE! *also noticed it was in HD for the 1st time*

“How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward”

Comments

  1. OMG! :)) I watched it too! When Melanie told him about the DNA test, I stood up and screamed. lol. I told my husband, "Just you wait and see! Her friend screwed it up!" lol.

    I like how what's his name got put in his place. Malik! He's so immersed in himself. :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! There is finally someone with more money than him! "you can't rent (whatever the place was)" "NO SON, YOOOOU CAN'T RENT (whatever, whatever)" LOL! I was dying hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mixed feelings about the show. I felt like they squeezed too much into one show..it was too much drama and all over the place. I hate Kelly's new character and that new bratty character that plays their daughter (where did they get her from). I love Melanie but I'm not sure if I agree with what she did. Malik is a mess!! And there were alot of cameos from wack people (Terrence J, Sheree from ATL Housewives...) I can't wait for next week to see what happens!! I love the Game and the fact that Tia is having a baby..Happy for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I don't like the new Brit Brat at all!! I have mixed feelings about what Melanie did as well... she's gonna confess that D.J is his son next episode though, so that I'm happy about. Tasha was hard on her, but she was right! Melanie didn't feel bad when she found out it wasnt derwin's baby, she was doing the running man deep down inside! (tryna act like she cared, PLEASE) Yes congrats Tia! I heard they are gonna document her pregnancy.. she's suppose to be having her own reality show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. check out my blog, I gave you an award =)
    http://make-upbylaura1.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment