CELEB THINSPO + THE KEY TO LOSING WEIGHT!

My favorite kind of thinspo is defiantly before and after pics!



Celebrities make it look sooo easy going from size 14 to size 4 in just a few months! Guess what, if they can do it so can you! We just need the motivation and determination! Sounds so cliche but it's true! You will never stick to a weight loss plan unless you have the drive! You have to make up your mind, and just do it! Not, "okay, I'll try to stick to this plan" Don't TRY ; Just DO! (easier said than done, trust me i know!)








not too sure who this is, but talk about an inspiring pic!



You don't have to spend money to lose weight! Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Right Sized Smoothie etc. Yes, they will work...once you stick with it! So make up your own point system, you know what you should and shouldn't have! You know you aren't suppose to be eating 3 hours before you go to bed! You know you are suppose to be drinking WATER instead of coke! You know how to lose weight! You know you are suppose to burn calories and consume less everyday! That is a sure way to lose weight! Get some work out dvds, who needs a gym membership!? Do you have cable?.. Then I'm sure that you have FITtv ; work-outs all day everyday! From belly dancing to total body workouts! Find something that you enjoy doing! Target, Walmart... they all sell work out dvd's for next to nothing! So what I'm trying to say is, you don't need to make major changes or pay someone to help you lose weight, you can do it on your own and have that accomplishment under your belt! Any weight loss plan that you make for yourself (a realistic one) WILL WORK once you STICK TO IT! That's the key to losing weight people...... JUST STICK TO IT! PERSEVERANCE, DETERMINATION, MOTIVATION.

Good Luck xo

Comments

  1. Very inspirational and well put. Makes me want to put on a dvd and lose this weight. Easier said than done. Especially in the winter, all I do is eat "comfort" foods = gain weight :). I thought about joining Weight Watchers but why??? I can lose the weight on my own as long as I put my mind to it like you said!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can! I'm rooting for you! Just remember this saying, it helps me a lot when i'm having a "weak moment" A MINUTE ON THE LIPS A LIFETIME ON THE HIPS. Keep me posted on your progress & thanks for the comment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Kim Kardashian photo even real? If it is, WHOA! lol.

    I want to lose weight too so I've been increasing my fiber intake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are awesome! i am all about the before and afters. i'm starting to get serious about my health, and these are always so inspiring!

    i'm a follower now, feel free to follow me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment