My life post cleanse


post cleanse i feel great. i am maintaining my weight loss, but what i want to do is jump start it again! sooo, i introduced something new into my diet, JUICING!!!!

i'm sooo happy that i started juicing! i never thought it would taste sooo good! they are really fulling as well! i found some recipes on youtube and by just googling "green juice recipes" i came across so many blogs & articles full of great information!


my favorite juice recipe :



♦ perfect morning essential juice *4-6 carrots, 4-6 stalks of celery, 1 lemon, 1 Macintosh or yellow apple. (this makes roughly 34-40 oz.) ...i tweaked this recipe just a tad.. instead of a lemon i used a lime, and instead of a yellow apple, i used a green one. :)



my faaaaaaavorite juice of all time! (smoothie)


♦ SILK almond milk, 2 bananas, a few frozen blueberries & ice. oooomg i just love it! sooo so good!



if you don't have a juicer, you can still make your green juice! i use my blender (never knew i could do that haha) just chop up your greens... add some water and blend (or pulse) then strain! it's that simple! sometimes after i strain the juice i crush some ice in my blender then add the juice to it and pulse (or blend) mmm mmm good!



"if you do nothing else healthy all day long, do this!" ..that was a quote from greensmoothiegirl on youtube! ..idk, that just makes sooo much sense..




so far since i've been juicing i lost a total of 6lbs! so you know what that means right.... 26 more pounds to go & i will be at my goal weight!!!!!!!!!!


i will keep you guys posted on my progress xo



Stay Beautlfull Lovies

Comments