Master Cleanse Day 6


Hello!!! Day 6 you guys... really... WOW!


I will NOT be chewing gum...........just brushing a whooole lot! haha


So yesterday I had a lot of running around to do. (and yes i still made time to work out go meee!)



If you aren't someone who already has an exercise routine or experienced with cleansing, I do not recommend starting one while on the master cleanse. the weight will still come off, exercise or not. Well I shouldn't say that you shouldn't exercise at all.... walking and yoga is great to do! Actually yoga is REALLY great to do! I love yoga, it puts you in a really great place.


After the cleanse is the real challenge.. Actually keeping the weight off, that is when you should start exercising, weight training to get yourself nice and toned.


I defiantly have a lot of energy and my work outs are even better than before! Which is really weird because you would think not eating would make you feel weak and sluggish.


This cleanse is very rewarding, go for it! If I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT! xo

Comments