Beauty Tag: Would You Rather? | 2016

Since one of my New Year's Resolutions is to re-enter the blogging community- I figured an updated Beauty Tag is definitely in order!


As I look back at old posts I can see my growth and I am really proud of myself; but in the same breath I am disappointed that I stopped being consistent with my blog. Blogging has always been so therapeutic for me and I remember when I was posting every week back in 2011 I was the happiest and healthiest I've ever been!

Please take a moment and view my Beauty Tag posts from  2010 Beauty Tag | Would You Rather and from 2011 - Beauty Tag | 2011



The rules to this tag are simple- I answer each question then nominate another blogger(s) to take the tag... If you read this and you are a blogger and you didn't get tagged, don't worry- just do it anyway (if you want) but leave me a comment letting me know that you did it so I can check out your answers!

Without further ado -

Beauty Tag : Would You Rather?

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup? 1,000% would rather messy hair and nice makeup; are you kidding me?

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out? I would rather shave my eyebrows because they can grow back way faster than my lashes- plus there are so many great brow products out now- I'll be fine.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? Sephora only; clearly because of the grand  selection of other brands that they carry! Plus I used to work for Sephora so she holds a special place in my heart

4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm? I'd rather the lipgloss/lipliner look even though it really turns me off; I just can't imagine dripping around with a perm!

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush? Overdone blush, overdone blush, overdone blush! I dread foundation lines!!

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public? LMAO!!! Biker shorts I guess hahaha!

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered? I'd rather weird tan lines.. which I was a victim of last year! Being orange is never cool.

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color? Eeekk... Bad hair cut- It can always grow out; and my mom can put some extensions in for me in the mean while. A bad hair color can be so damaging to try and fix!

9. Would you rather have YouTube or Instagram taken away forever? I'd rather Instagram taken away forever, I love binge watching my favorite YouTuber's; I've been apart of the YouTube community since about 2009- I feel like I've grown with these guru's! I have A YouTube Channel and An Instagram Page - let's be friends on both- leave your info in the comment section!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? I'd rather give up mascara- that's what falsies and lash extensions are for.

11. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? Nail polish- this is too easy!

12. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? I'd rather wear summer clothes in winter because I'm always hot anyway!

13. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? One eyeshadow color; I can do bronzer in the crease and winged liner everyday of my life (on myself) my lip will change depending on my mood.

14. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again? Uhh... I'd rather chop it off; it'll grow back- never being able to cut it again is horrible it will grow all uneven and I'd have split ends for daysss!

TAG ; YOU'RE IT!
 
I tagged myself from The Makeup Honey Blog

 
If you have been tagged below then it is your turn to answer The Beauty Tag: Would You Rather? 

I nominate:


♥ Shireen Platt | Reflection Of Sanity

&
♥ April Basi | April Basi


Remember if you are doing this tag please post a comment to your link so we can all see your answers!

Wishing You All A Happy & Healthy New Year!


Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia





Featured Post GRWM | CHRISSPY INSPIRED LOOK




"Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect."





Comments

  1. Happy New Year! Nice Post and I'm really like your blog ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    If you follow me, I’ll follow back after it.

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year

    Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    Keep in touch, Will feel proud to see you on my blog. xxx
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree blogging can be almost therapeutic :) This was such a fun post to read through and I agree with so many of your answers - especially number 1, I mean, messy hair can look cute too, right?! ;) Happy 2016!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha; you're right- messy hair can totally look cute! Thanks for stopping by Gabrielle! xx

      Delete
  4. I dread foundation lines too! I used to wear foundation too dark for me back in the day :| oops xx

    LAURA THINKS ABOUT BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment