GRWM: CHRISSPY INSPIRED MAKEUP LOOK!






This video was published on 8/14/2015 on my YouTube Channel.


I wanted my first "inspired look" to be one from my favorite makeup artist +Chrisspy Makeup! She is a true inspiration! Her hard work has paved the way for myself and many others.
My daughter and her friend helped me get ready so a very special thank you to them!
I really hope that you all enjoyed getting ready with me because I really enjoyed getting ready for you! ♥♥♥




♥ Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube | Snapchat : BeautByRhenicia ♥


Please +1 this post and share!


"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them."



Comments

  1. Loving this look! You look great with blue hair xx

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment