Review | Covergirl Queen Collection | 2016



I was really intrigued to try out the Covergirl Queen Collection when I received it from Influenster! I haven't been using a lot of drugstore makeup lately but it was fun trying new things out in my routine




I've been using this mascara ever since I've received it about a month ago! I have been rocking my real lashes a lot more because of this  You do need to take your time while applying otherwise it will clump, when applied with slower defined strokes it allows its tiny comb to do its magic. A buildable, lengthening mascara with the perfect pigment of black. It's a synthetic fine applicator that grabs every single lash; I love it!



This foundation has a light water like consistency, it feels nice and fresh going on- (think Chanel Vita Lumiere) so if that's your thing, you'd love this product. It's a very sheer coverage so I never wore it alone. The color was ok, not perfect- the undertone was off for me so I'd have to mix it with another foundation. (Which I do all the time anyway)





This is a shade that I would never grab for myself. If I'm wearing anything in the red family it would never be burgundy. Like, ever. With that being said, it wasn't that bad. As for the formulation of the lipstick- it felt really nice going on and has a really pleasant berryish scent. It has longevity as well as comfort with are two major pluses in my book!


In this photo I have on all three products. (I applied my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation stick first then stippled the Covergirl Foundation over) There is a mini video creating this look on my Instagram Page

What is your favorite Covergirl product? Share in the comments below :)


"Be your own kind of beautiful."


Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia

Comments