ROCKSBOX - ONE MONTH FREE!

What Is RocksBox?
 

RocksBox gives you UNLIMITED ACCESS to rent from an ever-rotating closet of designer jewelry!

 

Here's How It Works:

First - Become a Shine Insider

Take the style survey and add items to your jewelry Wish List.

 

Then - Get 3 Pieces to Wear on Loan

Each piece is hand-selected for you based on your style and specific requests. Wear your pieces as much as you want! 
 

Lastly - Return Anytime to Get 3 New Pieces

Return your Rocksbox set anytime and as often as you like. Every set has 3 pieces of designer jewelry, worth an average of $200 per set.

 

How much does it cost?

$19/month for Unlimited Jewelry Rental
Borrow 3 pieces at a time, and swap your set anytime you want.

 

GET ONE MONTH FREE USING MY CODE beautybyrheniciaxoxo

 
This way you can try it out for yourself with no strings attached! Shipping both ways is also FREE! You really have nothing to lose guys! Take advantage of my code beautybyrheniciaxoxo valid for the month of NOVEMBER and enjoy 3 pieces of beautiful jewelry hand-picked just for you worth over $200!
 
I'll be receiving my first set on November 5th (they also provide tracking information) one day before my birthday! Which is PERFECT TIMING! You can also include notes to your stylist letting them know of any special occasions coming up, I let my stylist know it was my birthday so I literally can't wait to see what was chosen for me! I will be sharing my new pieces with you guys for sure!
 

Couple of pieces on my Wish List

 
Gorjana
Mara Cuff
 
 
 
 Perry Street
Salma Necklace
 

Jenny Bird
Frida Collar in Gold/Lapis


 
Gorjana
 Nina Draped Chain Studs
 
 

They really have an amazing selection of pieces go check them out here. Take advantage of the free one month subscription! Let me know when you do! Xo

 
 

 
 
 
"Accessories are like vitamins to fashion- as such; you should use them liberally."

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to receive my first box!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! 1 month free, shame it isn't available in my country

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boxes, and this is really beautiful, 1 month free wow!!!
    kisses

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fun idea. I heard about this awhile ago but I don't think they ship to Canada, unfortunately. Great post! Xx

    http://www.rosycheeks.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment