Vote On My Summer 2015 Hair Style!


My kinky curly hair 







So I'm getting my hair done this week and I'm looking for a change! I cannot make up my mind on a hairstyle/color that I want BUT what I do know is - I want my hair to be shoulder length!

Here are a few options.... I want you guys to comment and let me know which style I should rock this summer! 
 


I haven't rocked a center part in a while and I love the blonde ombré that she has going on! 


This side part is so sexy & the blonde bombshell look never goes out of style! I think this cut is exactly what I'm looking for in terms of shape and length....


Her hair is kinda white with black roots- looks like a wig to me... I really admire how this looks but it would be a huge change for me! In terms of color I would try this out but I would need it to be shoulder length :) 

Grey hair!! Love this trend.... Is it for me? Idk "/ what do you guys think????? 

I absolutely love Eva Marie & her flaming red locks! I would 100% love to try this out one day! 


I'm really leaning towards the blonde Kim K. look but maybe with a middle part? Then again... Blonde again? I've never been platinum blonde so it is different... Ugh! Help!! Please vote & help me decide my summer hair! 
 
 
Follow me on Insta & Snap!!
Instagram: @beautybyrhenicia
Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia
 
LOOOVE YOU GUYSSSS!! XOXOXOXO
 
 
 

Comments

  1. wow, look at this hair styles!!! but yours are beautiful!

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the second photo is a good one to try, hun! That side bangs will absolutely match your face shape.

    btw, I just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    xo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so hard! I'm so indecisive when it comes to hair styles, too! I think the Kim Kardashian hair style would look awesome on you, and I loved the last one, as I'm a huge fan of red/ginger hair ;)
    xx

    GIVEAWAY on my blog: http://www.stylebydeb.com/banggood-international-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I feel like it's def between the Kim K. And the Eva Marie!! Thanks for helping hun! I'll check out your giveaway xo

      Delete
  5. In love with your hair<3 but if you really want to change it go for 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha it was sooo long! I think u wud look cute in grey hair !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you?? Okay... Since you are the only person that knows me in real life I'll take your vote into extra consideration :) xo

      Delete
  7. Ah, if I'm being honest I just ADORE your current hair - it's so voluminous and incredible! However, if you're dead set on changing it, then the image of the girl with dark hair dyed blonde is very striking - you'd need to keep an eye on your hair health though! :)

    Have fun making the decision!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- I'm scared about the breakage but I promise to take the best care of it :) thanks a million doll! Xoxo

      Delete
  8. There's so many wonderful summer hairstyles, I don't know which one I want haha! I think as long as it's easy to keep and maintain it's a great one!

    xx -n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want easy; that's why I want shoulder length hahaha thanks! Xo

      Delete
  9. Your hair already looks SO good, if anything I think you'd look great with that red hair color; it's really pretty!

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment & for voting xoxoxoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment