Look Of The Day: Burnished Copper!


I love these Metallic Creams from Laura Mercier! They look great on their own, yet they also make any color popped on top look even richer & bolder!


My favorite is the color burnished copper! (It's a taupey bronze red color)




For this look I used Burnished Copper as a base. Then YSL #7'Ombrés 5 Lumieres' Palette in Bronze Gold, applied that bronze color (top left corner) on top of the cream shadow. Lastly, I just blended away and smudged a little black liner in the outer corner.


Super simple, super easy, super cute
What more can a girl ask for?



Thank you Emily for featuring this post on your blog 





“Two or three things I know for sure, and one of them is that if we are not beautiful to each other, we cannot know beauty in any form.”





-----2015 insert-----

Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin'| Snapchat: BeautByRhenicia 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I can't wait to get myself one of the metallic creme eyeshadows - I just have to save up first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For $22 I think it's soo worth it! A little goes a long way, so it lasts forever! hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous color on you, inspires me to try!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skin truly looks nice:-]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. super cool and great review. another great post love. Don't forget to swing by and check out my latest trend report and street fash recap. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news. Fash Boulevard broke Rachel Zoe's first baby photo and Brad's big news before Perez, E, and Tmz!

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks adorable (:

    xx, nati&tany <3
    follow us if u want to,
    http://whoop-itup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got blog awards from me! It's on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment